Friday, February 10, 2012

Funny Friday

Since I am a mom, teacher, and wife it seems my life is a zoo.  I always have funny stories.  I have decided to make Fridays, 'Funny Fridays' and share a funny from the week.
This week is dedicated to one of my students:
Teaching 2nd grade is the BEST.  My kids are at an age that they LOVE their teacher and think everything I do is 'cool'.  (Even had a boy tell me this week he had the 'hottest' teacher.  A little embarrassing coming from a 7 year old.)  The girls in my class always play school, I have heard stories from parents how Mrs. Reigle appears in their home at night and all my mannerisms too.  This totally cracks me up.  I got to witness this first hand this week during recess.  The video is hard to hear but this is what she is saying:
We are going to read together, not talk.  Follow along as we read.  Then she begins to read the story.  I know this is exactly what I sound like.  Even as you watch the clip, it is like looking in the mirror for me.  If you know me you know I always talk with my hands too.

No comments:

Post a Comment