Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

All the traditional for Valentine's Day...  Flowers, dinner, card and chocolate.  Steven definitely does it right each year!  I got flowers at school then after work we headed to Nashville to eat at the Melting Pot.  The food was amazing, as always.  They had a bunch of 'extras' for V-day. During dinner they brought around a love questionnaire.  It was just questions to find out how well you know the other.  One of the questions was Who do you most admire? Everyone knows hands down mine is my mom.  Steven and I had never discussed who he admires, his answer was ME, he said that he loved and admired the way I always put our family first and did everything for all of us. It was the sweetest part of the whole night, I didn't say that's what ALL mom's do.  We can just keep that a secret.  I guess all those things I do everyday really aren't going unnoticed.




 Austin had a date too; with his Great-Granny.  They just LOVE to spend time with each other. Granny gets on the floor and crawls with Austin. Last night he took a few steps for Granny and Pa, too.  I want him to get all the time he can with them.  Two of my favorite people in my life were my great-grandmother and great-grandfather.
Valentine's Day 2012 was great in the Reigle house!

1 comment:

  1. Steven is such an under cover sweetie! Who'da thunk it!?

    ReplyDelete