Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


Easter was amazing this year.  Probably the BEST Easter I have ever had.  We got up and went to a great church service at Grace.  It was so humbling to have Steven, Austin, Lar, Mom, Dad, Tina, Stacy, Grant and Gina sitting by my side.  Sometimes in my everyday rush I totally forget how truly lucky I am to have all of these people in my life.
After church we all gathered at our house for Easter dinner. Granny, Pa, Gina, Terry, Dylan, Kristi and Phillip, all joined too.  A great meal with even better company.
Easter is a such a nice reminder of how much Jesus loved us.  Today I hope that everyone in my life knows how much I love them.  Thank you all for the BEST Easter ever.  I am so lucky to have each of you in my life and love all of you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment