Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy 40th Chi O






On Saturday Chi Omega celebrated it's 40th birthday on the APSU campus.  Sigma Kappa is an amazing chapter of Chi Omega.  I am so glad I can say I was one of them:)  Chi Omega was a great experience and I am so glad Lauren carried on the legacy.  It's definitely something we share and what I want our girls to be a part of one day (if we have any).  And for Austin, he has no choice but to marry a Chi O girl, haha.
One part of the reception, people shared experiences and memories from each decade.  It was so funny to hear about the 'old days' of Chi Omega.  They sound like the most fun!
Many of my closest friends to this day are Chi Omegas, even if we weren't in together.  The celebration was great!  It was nice to see people I haven't seen in years.  The way the chapter got started was so incredibly interesting to hear about.  The best part was having my sister on one side and my bestie on the other!
Funny moment of the day was when they announced for the committee to stand up and Fran thought they were asking for everyone to stand.  So funny...  This is why we get along so well, we both do funny stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment