Thursday, May 3, 2012

Derby Bunco






Last night was Derby bunco at Haven's.  It was so fun.  She really out-did herself with all the festive decorations.  The only thing missing were the horses!  The food was incredible, so much for trying to eat better...
Shelby was my partner and we burned up the table with sixes.  Steven's luck really rubbed off for the night. (For anyone who knows Steven, knows he has the BEST luck at gambling. I only do at a a craps table, and bunco obviously) Shelby and I didn't leave the head table the whole night.  We both were tied at the end with 15 winning games and 2 buncos each.  We had a roll off to determine the winner.  She rolled a 1 and I rolled a 2, so really I just barely won!
Back to the festiveness for the night we won horse ribbons and got cute little gifts.  Also, whoever got a bunco got to wear the homemade hat Haven made (the straw hat with horses glued around it).  We had such a blast.
I would like to add I think I have the BEST bunco group.  We have so much fun each month with the best conversations, as well.  Thank you girls for being the BEST!!

*Mary we have a lot to live up to for next month, haha.


1 comment: